“The US Pro 2000 2nd Edition Professional Heat Ultrasound is a therapeutic ultrasound device that delivers deep heat to injured areas of the body. This medical grade clinical ultrasound device offers a head warming feature that preheats the device for maximum patient comfort. The ultrasound head is waterproof for short times at shallow depths to allow underwater ultrasound therapy sessions in a range of ultrasound intensities.”
- Head warming feature pre-heats the sound head applicator up to 95-degrees Fahrenheit for increased patient comfort
- Watertight for use in underwater therapy for 30 mins at a depth of 1 meter (Ultrasound head only – IPX7)
- Power adapter for 110-240 volts
- Three output intensities selections
- Three treatment times (5 min, 10 min or 15 min)
- Small, ergonomic design that is easy to hold and portable
- Operates in continuous mode (100-percent duty cycle)
- Package includes: Ultrasound device, ultrasound gel, AC/DC adapter, hard carrying case, quick start guide and instruction manual
- Intended use: Therapeutic ultrasound for pain relief
- Color options: White
- Power source: Outlet powered
- Safety: Medical grade ultrasound
- Display: LED display
- Materials: Medical-grade plastic and electronics, ultrasound crystal, ultrasound gel
- Dimensions: 3 inches high x 9 inches wide x 10 inches long
After using this product for a few months there have been no issues. The build quality appears fairly good though I’ve heard others have had trouble with the power cord.
All of the electronics are in the wand itself so the unit consists of the wand and the power block and cable. The included gel is handy but won’t last long, especially in a professional setting.
For the price, this is a good unit. It’s easy to use, affordable and very portable.
If you have experience with another similar product, please leave a reply in the comments section below.