This section of The Physical Therapy Web consists of a collection of podcasts on topics relevant to the field of physical therapy. If you know of podcasts available online that are relevant, please let us know using the form at the bottom of the page. If you are unfamiliar with the term ‘podcast’ the following is the definition “A podcast is a collection of digital media files which is distributed over the Internet using syndication feeds for playback on portable media players and personal computers. The term, like “radio”, can refer either to the content itself or to the method by which it is syndicated; the latter is also termed podcasting. The host or author of a podcast is often called a podcaster.”
- American Physical Therapy Association (APTA) Podcasts
- Australian Journal of Physiotherapy (APA) Podcasts : brief journal summaries
- Journal of Neurologic Physical Therapy – Podcasts
- Physioedge Podcasts: good collection of podcasts featuring LJ Lee, David Butler, Blaise Dubois, etc.
- Therapy Insiders: with Dr. Gene Shirokobrod, Dr. Joe Palmer and Dr. Erson Religioso
Other Articles You Might Be Interested In