The Journal of Bone and Joint Surgery has a new review article titled ‘What’s New in Adult Reconstructive Knee Surgery.’ The review primarily discusses articles that appeared in The Journal of Bone and Joint Surgery (American Volume), The Journal of Arthroplasty, and select articlesfrom Clinical Orthopaedics and Related Research in 2008.
Topics covered in the discussion include:
- Economic Factors and Performance Measures
- Unicompartmental Arthritis
- Surgical Approaches
- Computer Navigation in Total Knee Arthroplasty
- Perioperative Management
- Prophylaxis Against Venous Thromboembolism
- Outcomes After Total Knee Arthroplasty
- Evidence-Based Orthopaedics
- Evidence-Based Articles Related
Read the full article here.