Tomorrow is September 8, World Physical Therapy Day. The World Confederation for Physical Therapy (WCPT) has again put together a great toolkit of information and graphics for sharing and spreading the word on the web and across your social media channels. See below for a gallery of mini infographics WCPT has made available this year. Right-click and Save to download them for your own use.
Have a Happy Physical Therapy Day!
Rotator Cuff Tendinopathy is a very common condition, especially in men over 40. This short but informative infographic outlines some useful facts and recommendations including:
- findings on ultrasound are often normal
- bursal effusion is not associated with clinical outcomes or pain
- the cervical spine may refer pain to the same area
- there is often a pattern of getting worse and better
Thanks to Clinical Edge for creating the infographic.
September 8 is celebrated as World Physical Therapy Day. This year the World Confederation for Physical Therapy (WCPT) has put together a great toolkit of information and graphics for sharing and spreading the word on the web and across your social media channels. See below for a gallery of mini infographics WCPT has made available. Right-click and Save to download them for your own use.
Share them today! Happy Physical Therapy Day!
Happy Physical Therapy Day!
“The US Pro 2000 2nd Edition Professional Heat Ultrasound is a therapeutic ultrasound device that delivers deep heat to injured areas of the body. This medical grade clinical ultrasound device offers a head warming feature that preheats the device for maximum patient comfort. The ultrasound head is waterproof for short times at shallow depths to allow underwater ultrasound therapy sessions in a range of ultrasound intensities.”
- Head warming feature pre-heats the sound head applicator up to 95-degrees Fahrenheit for increased patient comfort
- Watertight for use in underwater therapy for 30 mins at a depth of 1 meter (Ultrasound head only – IPX7)
- Power adapter for 110-240 volts
- Three output intensities selections
- Three treatment times (5 min, 10 min or 15 min)
- Small, ergonomic design that is easy to hold and portable
- Operates in continuous mode (100-percent duty cycle)
- Package includes: Ultrasound device, ultrasound gel, AC/DC adapter, hard carrying case, quick start guide and instruction manual
- Intended use: Therapeutic ultrasound for pain relief
- Color options: White
- Power source: Outlet powered
- Safety: Medical grade ultrasound
- Display: LED display
- Materials: Medical-grade plastic and electronics, ultrasound crystal, ultrasound gel
- Dimensions: 3 inches high x 9 inches wide x 10 inches long
After using this product for a few months there have been no issues. The build quality appears fairly good though I’ve heard others have had trouble with the power cord.
All of the electronics are in the wand itself so the unit consists of the wand and the power block and cable. The included gel is handy but won’t last long, especially in a professional setting.
For the price, this is a good unit. It’s easy to use, affordable and very portable.
If you have experience with another similar product, please leave a reply in the comments section below.
Yoga is very popular these days, and with good reason. There are many benefits from its regular practice. The following infographic illustrates many interesting facts around its popularity and growth, about your typical yogi, and more.
The 4 sections of the infographic are:
- The Growing Industry of Yoga
- Profile of the Yogi
- Interesting Facts About Yoga
- What is Pushing the Popularity of Yoga?
This info graphic is created by Djina from Strech.nl